Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 13: Down At the BBN Corral...

(Note: this originally appeared on the old BAD BABY NAMES blog.)
BAD BABY NAMES 12


THE RUNNERS-UP:


Fayth
Gotta, gotta, gotta have Fayth.
(in my best George Michael voice)

P.C.
The parents didn't want to offend anyone.

Shanamarie
Here's one for the REDNECK HALL OF SHAME!

Pose
Strike a Pose!

I'Zeyonna
What do the "I" and the APOSTROPHE ABUSE add to this name? Anyone?

Sei'Jearr
There's simply not words for my dismay.

Gibson
As opposed to Ibanez?

Campbell
Mmm, Mmm....not good.

Riston
Is it just me, or does this sound like a car part? "Can I have an estimate on those two broken Ristons?"

Jaxyn
Some names fall victim to the unfortunate CRE8IVE SPELLING craze more than others. Take Jackson, for example. Or Jaxyn. Or Jacsin. Or Jackyn.

Au'Veonna
Au'Veonna! Oh, don't you cry for me! I'm off to Lousiana, takin' your BAD BABY NAME with me!

Mansir
Little brother to Dexter's nemesis, Mandark.

Key-Asia
The lesser known, unpopular subcontinent.

Jadahlynn
Yikes! MOUTHFUL alert!

Keylee
I think Keylee should hook up with Key-Asia and go shopping for Keewees.

Tybalt
Dad worked 16 hours a day, mining for Tybalt.

Shorna
You 'unt somethin' from the 7-11? Nah? You Shorna?

Leelasha
What a day for REDNECK HALL OF SHAME names!

Aymodie
This sounds like one of those herbal diet supplements: "With Aymodie Seven, you never have to feel bloated and fat again!"

Cae'zar
Ceasar, and its many CRE8IVE SPELLINGS, is quickly de-throning Princess as this year's trendy PSEUDO-ROYALTY name. Someone, bring me a small lyre!

Cam'Ron
I saw this BAD BABY NAME, and my heart stood still, Cam'Ron Ron Ron Ron, Cam'Ron Ron Ron!

Mercaydez
WOW.

Robreal
As opposed to Robfake.

Deyounce
Isn't this what Rabbit gave Tigger to make him stop bouncing?

Lexandra
Because the letter "A" was so extraneous....

Bambi
A shoo-in for the Future Exotic Dancers of America.


SECOND RUNNER-UP:


Emmagine
I'm pretty sure John Lennon didn't Emmagine this....

FIRST RUNNER-UP:


Kodiak
I can bear-ly stand it.....


AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 13 IS.....


JESSIE JAMES
This is either a HERO COMPLEX or a LOSER COMPLEX name, depending on your perspective. In any event, it's a baby name no-no. I wonder what their next child will be named: Al Capone or John Gotti? Decisions, decisions, decisions......


Feel free to comment....