Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 11: Because "Messiah" Sounded Stuffy...

(Note: this originally appeared on the old BAD BABY NAMES blog.)
BAD BABY NAMES 11



THE RUNNERS-UP:



Dyneajah
Nothing like a MOUTHFUL name to get us started....

Precious
I can just hear Gollum now, can't you?

Anne'Aurora
Here's one for the REDNECK HALL OF SHAME..."Anne'Aurora, will you go git younder an' tell Pa t'git them dogs out offa t'porch? Ma wants to take a bath!"

Ajalon
Ah, another bad case of SCI-FI SYNDROME. "Captain...approaching Ajalon IV! Shields up!"

Leashansky
I can't tell if this person is destined to be an accountant or to sell worchester sauce. One of the two.

Ra'oof
Hint: don't choose a name based on something cool Scooby-Doo once said....

Tsedenia
I keep picturing those cheesy $1.99 framed maiden-on-a-unicorn posters you can buy at quality dollar stores nationwide.

Tydasza
Tydasza car need some gas? Tydasza need a note to get out of gym? Tydasza need directions to the legal name-change forms?

Nasya
Nasty-ya.

Laylaa
What happens when you mix Clapton and a sheep? Laylaa.

Synkyia
Take cover! It's an ATTACK OF THE Y's, with backup from the MOUTHFUL brigade!!!!

Stafford
A classic example of a CAVIER name. You can just picture little Stafford in his Polo shirt at the country club now, can't you?

Stargell
I don't know what to say about this. Mercy.

I'jaaz
I'jaaz, U'jaaz, we all jaaz!

Sa'naa
After a workout, I just love lounging in the Sa'naa.

Akil
"Meeting you, was a view to Akil...."
(in my best Duran Duran voice)

Dublin
I'm going to have to create a new BAD BABY NAMES category for all this city names that are cropping up everywhere...

Javier Ramse's
So the posessive form of this would be Javier Ramse's's?

Shaolin
It's a Shaolin Showdown! Or Shaolin Soccer? Oh, who am I kidding. No one but me saw that movie....!

Aalaiza
Pa, why iz our sisa such Aalaiza brat?

Cameo
Word up!

Trista-Lynn
This is quite the day for REDNECK HALL OF SHAME names!

Sesar
This unfortunate moniker is a cross between a PSEUDO-ROYALTY name and a bad, bad CRE8IVE SPELLING. I can't help but wonder if little Sesar was born by Sesarian section....

Jovanny
This is another OBJECTS OF DISAFFECTION trend I've noticed lately...naming your child after perfume or cologne. I just know, any day now, I'll stumble across Drakar Noir....

Lazerine
And his sister, Listerine.

Xayla
I take it back: Laylaa is not so bad after all.

Emogene
As if Imogene weren't bad enough, let's make it CRE8IVE! Yikes.




SECOND RUNNER-UP:


Pandora
This is a great example of a LOSER COMPLEX name. I mean, don't all girls want to be named after the mythological character who brings all suffering into the world?



FIRST RUNNER-UP:



Tazyr
What, was there already a little Uzi in the family???




AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 11 IS....



Saviour
Oh...my....goodness.




Feel free to comment....

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home