Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 17: Checkmate!

(Note: this originally appeared on the old BAD BABY NAMES blog).
BAD BABY NAMES 17


THE RUNNERS-UP:


Noble
'Tis a Noble baby we give birth to today.....

Barkley
Isn't that the name of the dog on Sesame Street?

Rinzey
Lather, Rinzey, Repeat.

Rayven
I think I'm going to have to add yet another BAD BABY NAMES category to the list: Baby Goths.

Tucker
A baby and his dream....

Glenver
For the Denver fan who likes a little Scotch with his game....

IaJoncia
My, my, my. I don't even know where to begin with this one.

Costen
We was a-gonna have anoder baybee, but it was a-Costen us so much!

Ja'cari
Warning: this name contains a moderate level of APOSTROPHE ABUSE. Caution is advised.

Shaylalynn
I haven't stopped laughing at this one in minutes. This has got to be, hands down, the best REDNECK HALL OF SHAME name I've seen yet!

Creston
For white, healthy baby teeth and gums.

Jubal
We knew he'd be our last, since I had that Jubal.

Amaureion
This looks like the name of a Spanish cathedral.

Fox
That baby was as sly as....well, you know.

Xa'Viance
:::shaking head:::

Lliam
And his pet Llama.

Jexa
Jexa a few more questions....

Laylonnie
Shaylalynn's best friend?

Royal
Does this count as a PSEUDO-ROYALTY name, I wonder???

Aabe
Mom wanted to make sure, absolutely sure, her son was always first in line!

EmilyJo
EmilyJo, have you seen Shaylalynn and Laylonnie abouts?

Amythyst
And her sister, Zirconia.

Appollonia
I was laughing at Shaylalynn...but I am now ROLLING over this one! Purple Rain, anyone?

Emasia
We were Emasia'd that anyone chose this name.

Liberty
So if she marries a fine English gentleman, she could be Lady Liberty!

Cerenity
Oh, dear. It's happened again.

Zaynub
This one sounds like something Mork from Ork would eat.

Dapio DeLeo
I'm beyond words here.

O'Jai
If the bootie doesn't fit, you must acquit!




SECOND RUNNER-UP:



Serenadi
I wonder if this baby is related to little Symphoni from a few lists back?



FIRST RUNNER-UP:


Blazer
If you're going to go with an automobile STATUS SYMBOL name...at least make it a COOL car.



AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 17 IS....


BISHOP
Checkmate!




Feel free to commment......

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home