Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 15: And remember, have your pets spayed or neutered!

(Note: this originally appeared on the old BAD BABY NAMES blog).
BAD BABY NAMES 15


THE RUNNERS-UP:



Kennedhi
As opposed to Kennedbye.

Shechania
Does anyone else hear that "Cha-ching!" guy from the Rally's commercials way-back-when?

D'Jon
Pardon me, but do you have any overpriced BAD BABY NAMED mustard???

Omolola
Well, it's not Omarosa, so it could be worse.

Kei'Lei
Is this supposed to sound like "Kelly" or like "Kay Lay"?

Khanh
(In my best Captain Kirk voice....)
KHANH!

Edyn
I knew, eventually, I would find a CRE8IVE SPELLING for all of my kids' names, and finally, it's happened

Remington
I'm guessing this baby has a close, clean shave

StarrShyia
YIKES.

Dayton
Look, man...I've lived in Dayton, Ohio. This is NOT a place you want to name your kid after.

Aspen
I can understand Aspen more than I can Dayton, but any name that begins with the sound "ass" is probably not the best of ideas

ta'Veann
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times....names are proper nouns, and proper nouns BEGIN with capital letters!!!!!

Kaplan
As in Gabe?

Iaexavier
Look, guys....Xavier is a nice name. Why all these CRE8IVE SPELLINGS messing it up?

Nakhi'ya Enri
The APOSTROPHE ABUSE aside....isn't Henri a boy's name? Is Enri pronounced the same way?

Da'Quealyn
Try as I might, I can't help but think "Dairy Queen" every time I see this name.

Shirlene
Wow...this is one helluva REDNECK HALL OF SHAME name!

Q'ndell
APOSTROPHE ABUSE
and CRE8IVE SPELLING all in one terrible, terrible name.

Clannesha
This is a great SCI-FI SYNDROME name....it sounds like the name of a the leader of some alien tribe: "I am the Great Clannesha of the Planet Vortron!"

Kendyll'Capri
I think I have a headache now.

Sabrieah
I think this might be a MERGER name. A combo of Sabrina and Leigh, maybe? Who knows.

Parriss
This is what happens when historical names develop a lisp.

Ken'yel
Ken'yel for your brother, it's suppertime!

Alayzhiona
It just isn't a BAD BABY NAMES list, without a MOUTHFUL name!



SECOND RUNNER-UP:


Bridges
As in Lloyd, or London?


FIRST RUNNER-UP:

Ezq
Come again?



AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 15 IS.......


PRICE
Bob Barker would be proud!



Feel free to comment.....


16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home