Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Friday, January 20, 2006

BAD BABY NAMES! Fan Mail #19

Dear Zen Angel:



Being an eighth-grader in a Pennsylvania suburb, I've heard quite a few atrocities in the past few years. Consider:

Peace Mercyannah - This is the daughter of a family at my church. Why, I ask you.. why?
Keeyauh - Possibly one of the worst cre8ive spellings I've ever seen. The lucky girl with this name pronounces it "Kia."
Mystic Cheyenne - Her parents are washed-up hippies. Can you tell?
Alyxandreea - I am not lying.

There are probably more I can't think of at the moment, but this should be enough to give you a hint of the wonders and joys of life in my town.


-Erin



Dear Erin:

Holy Moley! Those are some baaaaaad names. Alyxandreea is a MOUTHFUl/CRE8IVE SPELLING combination from the bowels of hell itself....and Peace Mercyanna? That's just wrong.

Thanks for reading!


---Zen Angel


Don't forget to vote in the poll!