Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 33: Mr. & Mrs. Salty are Proud to Announce...

BAD BABY NAMES 33


THE RUNNERS-UP:


Boa
What possibilities here for this child: he can become a goth and surround himself with snakes! He can become a drag queen, with a different colored feather boa for every night of the year!

Sire-Matthew
I'm guessing the middle name here is Dam-Patricia.

Ssamuel
I thought Qchristopher was a bad CR8IVE SPELLING...well, it IS a bad CRE8IVE SPELLING. But Ssamuel? I don't know whether to cry or sing a verse of "Sussidio"!

Nylette
What list is complete without a REDNECK HALL OF SHAME name?

Merci
Somehow, I doubt this kid will be thanking her parents in ANY language for saddling her with this.

Tenacious
Oh, let me guess. His middle initial is "D," isn't it?

Keahiolalewa
Wow...what a MOUTHFUL!

I'Lanny
I just don't know what to say about this one. I'm actually rendered speechless.

Swaisy
I can't help but wonder...is her middle name Breezie? 'Cause, you know...she's like the wind?

Aujane
I think they inhaled too much au jus.




THE SECOND RUNNER-UP:



Philadelphia
When I first started this blog over a year ago, I predicted that the PSEUDO-ROYALTY names would be taking off like crazy in the years to come, each name becoming more and more ridiculous as time went by. I was wrong. It's the GLOBETROTTER names which have gained in popularity...and no city, no state, no tiny Carribean island is safe from the grasp of these atlas-swinging parents. Some I can see as being somewhat attractive names: Dallas, Brittney, Paris. But PHILADELPHIA? Oy vey.





THE FIRST RUNNER-UP:



Brando
Why did these parents decide on this name? Did someone make them an offer they couldn't refuse?





AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 33 IS.....




PEANUT
This is a cute name...if your parents are an elephant, or Mr. & Mrs. Salty. Otherwise, it goes down as one of the worst names in BAD BABY NAME history!






Feel free to comment....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sisters named Breezy, Stormy, Misty. (Who's next? Haily? Snowy? Chilly? Cloudy? I'VE GOT IT! Sunny.)

    But this one's by far the worst I've ever heard. Vanina. (long I sound)

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe when I told my mum, she said she didn't see a problem with the name, Peanut. Thank god she's not having anymore kids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home