Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 21: Can I Get an Amen?

BAD BABY NAMES 21


THE RUNNERS-UP:


Karch
I don't even know where to begin with this one.

Lyne
I'd tell you I love this name...but I don't want to feed you a lyne.

Kevelin-Kahonkiaks Alexina
There are MOUTHFUL names...and then there's this name. A MOUTHFUL Supreme!

Elora
Anyone else picturing the baby from the movie "Willow"?

Balin
I love Arthuriana, and I love Arthurian names. But not only do I find Balin to be an unattractive name in and of itself...it's also kind of like naming your kid Abel. It's a stigma most parents want to avoid.

EvaJo
Whoo-wee doggies! Have we got us a REDNECK HALL OF SHAME name today! I tell you what!

Dane
But is he great?

Remington Parker
I can just see the argument these parents had over this name:

"Remington Steele was the greatest show ever!"
"No, it's Parker Lewis Can't Lose!"
"Remington!"
"Parker!"

And voila...a BAD BABY NAME is born.

LeTone
At the sound of LeTone the time will be...time for a legal name change.

Nels
All I can think of when I see this name is the shrieking, grating voice of Mrs. Olsen on "Little House on the Prairie" as she screams for/at her husband. Not a pleasant association.

Antwanette
I think this may be a case of someone who HEARD a name, loved it, but had never actually seen it spelled before....I hope.

Rayyan
Oh, no! It's an ATTACK OF THE Y's! Take cover!

Brinkley
Someday, Baby Brinkley, you too can grow up to marry an ugly pop singer and even star in his videos!

LaKoda
Oh, geez.

Lurali
"EvaJo, have you seen that there Lurali down yonder?"

Van
And his brothers, Pickup and Hatchback.

Ramiyahsuitofi
Say that again? Nope, not any better the second time.

Feonyx
I think this family might need "Hooked on Fonyx."

Jane't
Of all the BAD BABY NAMES blunders, I understand APOSTROPHE ABUSE the least. What does it add to a name? Seriously? Does anyone know?



SECOND RUNNER-UP:


Ambiance
Did they have a baby, or are they marketing a new perfume? You be the judge.



FIRST RUNNER-UP:


Michelangelo
File this under: giving a baby way, way, WAY too much to live up to.



AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 21 IS....



HALLELUJAH
I keep wondering if Mom named baby after the first word she uttered when labor was finally over...HALLELUJAH!




Feel free to comment...

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home