Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 20: Good Gourd!

BAD BABY NAMES 20


THE RUNNERS-UP:


Taelour
And we're off with a CRE8IVE SPELLING right outta the gate!

Andonis
I don't know if this is a CRE8IVE SPELLING gone horribly awry, or just abject stupidity rearing its ugly head on a birth certificate yet again. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Xyairea
"Now, see, we like the name Dyarrea, but for some reason it kept us running to the bathroom! So we picked a letter out of a hat, and voila!"

Di'mond
Can I buy a vowel?

Drevoughn Dondarius Marzell
Yikes. Yikes. And yet again...YIKES.

Farrah
So I guess no matter HOW she styles it, she'll always have "Farrah-hair."

Ja'mya
Will the APOSTROPHE ABUSE never end???

Enya
I know this is a time-honored Irish Gaelic name...but come on. Who doesn't hear elevator music when they see it?

Audrey-Anne
And one more for the REDNECK HALL OF SHAME!

Taly
Come, baby Taly man, Taly me banana!
(in my best Harry Belafonte voice)

Mavric
Now, I've had Maverick on here as a BAD BABY NAME before. Apparently, some genius parent out there thought it was the spelling I took umbrage with. Nay, I say: nay.

Damean
I would make fun of this name, but it would just Damean us all.


SECOND RUNNER-UP:


Rush
For the bad 70's stadium-rock band? Or the corpulent right-wing radio nut? Either way, a bad STAR STRUCK name all around.



FIRST RUNNER-UP:


Syn'Cere Daquan
This is a BAD BABY NAME. And I'm totally Syn'Cere.
(My thanks to NOV03BABY for sending me this one!)


AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 20 IS.....


PUMPKIN
I can't wait to see this family: did they go for all pet names, like Pumpkin, Princess and Darling? Or is it Pumpkin, Dutch Apple and Cherry? Or even worse: Pumpkin, Charles and Jessica?


Let's just hope Pumpkin's an only child.


Feel free to comment.....

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home