Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES! Fan Mail #12

Dear Zen Angel:


I stumbled across your blog concerning bad baby names and thought I'd let you know about the two worst I have seen so far. Working in a law office, I come across many names that make me want to smack parents, but two so far will always be unforgetable. I present to you:

Michael Angelos (I really wanted to ask his mother if she thought he would grow up to be an artist instead of a crack dealer, but thought maybe that might be inappropriate.)

And the winner of all time bad names (in my experience anyway):

Donita Beaver. (And if you can't figure out what is so wrong about that name, try saying it out loud a few times. If you really want to know what's so bad about it, say it out loud in front of a group of teenage boys.)

Anyway, the bad baby names thing you have just cracks me up. Keep 'em coming.

--Amy Jo





Dear Amy Jo:


Those are two BAD BABY NAMES! I'm still laughing over ol' Donita.


Thanks for submitting them!



---Zen Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home