Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 31: I'm Henry the 8th, I'am...

BAD BABY NAMES 31




THE RUNNERS-UP:




Rayanna Ranee
I can't decide if this one belongs in the REDNECK HALL OF SHAME, or is it a CRE8IVE SPELLING? Maybe, a little of both?

Sirrenitie Jenette
Now THIS is a bad CR8IVE SPELLING.

Koden Walker
Is it just me, or does this name sound like a MAGIC: THE GATHERING card? "I play the Koden Walker against your Giant Sloth!"

A'Myreana
Both APOSTROPHE ABUSE and MOUTHFUL NAME, all at the same time. Parents are getting ambitious with their BAD BABY NAMES!

Stemarion
I can't decide if this reminds me of cigarettes or cowboy hats.

Jakeriyonna
If anyone knows how to pronounce this, drop me a comment, will ya? Don't just leave me in the dark...

Aqaveryon
The new fragrance for men that breaks ALL the grammar rules: Aqaveryon. Only for "u."

Zeeba
I get the distinct feeling the parents of this child must have met at a Mel Torme concert...

Jimmy Don
Jimmy Dean's younger brother, Jimmy Don, turned away from the family sausage business and instead, joined the mafia...

Con'tur
Ah, a SCI-FI SYNDROME name! It's been awhile since we've seen one of these. The geeks just aren't procreating like they used to...I blame chat rooms.

Marchealah Monee'Machelle
One part MOUTHFUL, one part APOSTROPHE ABUSE and one part CR8IVE SPELLING equals...one BAD BABY NAME!





SECOND RUNNER-UP:




Hopr
I think they were hopr'd up on something when they came up with this one...





FIRST RUNNER-UP:




Magic
Look, if you're into Harry Potter, why not go for, I don't know...HARRY?






AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 31 IS....




I'am
Can you imagine this kid trying to introduce himself to girls? "Hi, Beth. I'm I'am...no, I don't stutter...I'm I'am. Seriously! I am! I'am! Oh, forget it!"






Feel free to comment....

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home