Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES! Fan Mail #9

Dear Zen Angel:



Honestly, since my name IS Buffi, I don't suppose I have room to talk. However, as I have lived with it all my life, I feel I have some authority by which to speak of "Bad Baby Names."

To the point: I have a few names you might appreciate.

I gave a shower for a friend (in Texas) who announced that she was planning to name her baby Peightyn. Yes, that is Peyton, only spelled horribly, horribly wrong. This woman is a teacher, yet gave no consideration to the fact that this child will one day have to learn to spell her name. I considered calling CPS.

My brother was recently dating a girl named "Clystia" She swore it was a "family name." Sounds more like something her mother took antibiotics for prior to her birth.

He also has a friend named "Cessna." Yes, that is where she was conceived.

Finally, another acquaintance named her child "Utiva." (You-TEE-va) She was very proud of this unique name. Child abuse, pure & simple.

--
Buffi




Dear Buffi:

Those are some pretty bad, bad baby names. I just hope poor Cessna never has a weight problem.

Thanks for reading!


---Zen Angel

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home