Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm Back!

I'm back from vacation, and working hard on a new BAD BABY NAMES installment as well as going through all the FAN MAIL submissions. You guys keep me busy!


I am considering a change to the BAD BABY NAMES format...and would like some opinions concerning it:

As you well know, I only publish baby names that are verified births from the past year. The question is...would adding the state where the baby was born be of interest to BAD BABY NAMES fans?

Leave a comment and let me know why or why not. The results will be reflected in the next BAD BABY NAMES installment!


Thanks!

---Zen Angel

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home