Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES! Fan Mail #8

Dear Zen Angel:




I just wanted to say that I love your sight, and to send you a horrible baby name that I read in the Roanoke Rapids Daily Herald in NC : MiZaiah..yuck.




------------------------------------------------------------------





Dear Anonymous Fan:



Yuck is right! I keep wondering if this baby is named after a messiah or a bottle of corn oil. And is this baby male, or female, I wonder?



Thanks for reading!




----Zen Angel

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home