Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 27: It's a La'Miracle!

BAD BABY NAMES 27


THE RUNNERS-UP:


Aquarina
This reminds me---I need to buy more bottled water.

Oxana
She might be a cute little baby right now..but someday, this is gonna be a full-grown woman who does NOT want the word "Ox" in her name. Especially if she's got PMS. Trust me on this one.

Zenniphyr
This is one bad, bad CRE8IVE SPELLING. It isn't clever, it isn't cute...it's vomit-inducing.

Gabriellaanne
What was the point of this???

Deayahjanique
What a MOUTHFUL name! Yikes.

Rhett
Frankly, it's a BAD BABY NAME...and I don't give a damn.

Brasilia
This trend towards naming kids after cities has really gotten out of hand...any city, anywhere is up for grabs. I have no doubt I'll soon be sharing with all of my BAD BABY NAMES fans children by the names of Walla Walla and Truth or Consequences. Any day now.

Ha-Ly
It took me a moment to realize that this is, in fact, a terrible CRE8IVE SPELLING of Halle. I can sum up my feelings for this in one word: blech.

Rockford
Oh, great. Now I'm going to have the theme song to "The Rockford Files" stuck in my head all day...

Jane't
Was this blatant APOSTROPHE ABUSE really necessary?

Anah'reya
As I said in BAD BABY NAMES 26: it's not a good idea to give a kid a name that rhymes with diarrhea. It's just asking for trouble.

Baylee-Ann
Here's another for the REDNECK HALL OF SHAME. I can actually picture this name under the title, "Dixieland Hayseed Parade Queen"!

LayLa
LayLa...this has got me on my knees, LayLa. I'm begging, darling, please, LayLa. Darling, won't you change this spelling now?

Jermichael
I blame Jermaine Jackson for this (his son is Jermajesty). Shame on you, Jermaine.

Fe
Fe, fi, fo, fum...I smell a bad baby name! And it stinks!

Odysseous Vidall
Dad loves Greek tragedies, mom loves Sassoon. What to do, what to do...

Law
I fought the Law...and this name lost.

Deliliah Ntxhi
Does anyone know how to pronounce that middle name? Leave a comment if you do...I am curious. Not very, but still.

Randa Lynn
Ah, a proud REDNECK HALL OF SHAME name! "Randa Lynn, you git yerself in this here house before you drown! Doncha know t'come in outter the rain?"
(Thanks to Zusia for this one!)



SECOND RUNNER-UP:


Jurney
The Jurney of a thousand bad baby names begins with a single CRE8IVE SPELLING...



FIRST RUNNER-UP:


Dragon
Huge monster, breathes fire, eats people...yeah, I can see why you'd want to name a baby after THAT.


AND THE WINNER OF BAD BABY NAMES 27 IS:


LA'MIRACLE CHASITIE
It's a La'miracle that I can even go on after seeing a name like this.



Feel free to comment...

15 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said…

    I went to school with a Rhett Butler LOL.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger AGFH said…

    I have to disagree that LayLa is a bad baby name.
    That's my daughter's name! OK, it only has ONE capital L, but still.
    She has always been complimented on her name.
    But she IS sick t odeath of people singing the song to her...LOL!!!!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Angel Singer said…

    It's not the name Layla that's bad...it's the spelling LayLa.

    I actually like the name Layla, and tried to get my sister to name her oldest that instead of Kayla (it was a no-go, I'm afraid).

    But LayLa? Yikes!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Too funny! My ex-husband was named Rhett--whenever I was pissed off at him, it would morph into "rat" in my mind.

    I believe the reason for some of these names is so that kindergarten children can learn their letter faster, while similtaneously learning about capitals and apostrophes. I should have been so smart. I mean, if a kid can spell their own dang name, they ought to be able to spell darn near anything! Future spelling bee contenders beware!

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Horrible, horrible names! If you hate names like these there is a board www.bigbadbabynames.com where we discuss awful names.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd like to point out that Oxana is a common slavic name. Just watch an ice dancing competition and you'll generally see at least one Oksana. It's usually spelled Oksana when transliterated into our alphabet but there's nothing wrong with that name.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Fe" is a fairly common name here (New Mexico). Spanish for "faith". Like "Santa Fe".

    So while it's not my favorite, it's not uncommon, and I don't think it's the fe that's part of the Jack and the Giant Beanstalk story.

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just wanted to inform that "Fe" is a fairly common Spanish name, it means "faith". ;)

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog thanks for posting this information.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baylee Ann is sucha good name and I am naming my daughter that. It's not redneck name at all. I agree with you about a lot of the names on here but not Baylee Ann.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually I do know a little girl named Oxsana. I didn't understand it at first either, but then I learned that she is from Russia. Now I think it's kind of pretty. She is too!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nxthi - perhaps NEXT HIGH????

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger 7885 said…

    0728jejenike internationalist femme avis Beaucoup sont nike air max 90 soldes femme venus à l'ouest asics chaussure femme tennis après avoir essayé plusieurs vocations. chaussure asics tennis decathlon Je suis un nike air max thea burgundy leather grand fan de Nike nike basketball air zoom Jordan mais au asics gel lyte iii femme bordeaux cours des deux air jordan 11 low georgetown price dernières années, j'ai étudié soldes asics gel kayano et essayé d'autres nike internationalist liberty pas cher lignes que Nike fournit. basket nike pas cher avis

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger yanmaneee said…

Post a Comment

<< Home