Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Fan Mail! #26

Zen Angel,


I don't know how to verify this as real, although I can tell you the baby was born in Gainesville Florida and she is about 9 weeks old.
Her name is.......Luvleigh Berlin xxxxx.
All I can do is shake my head.
I think it's perfect for your website!


Cyndy

******


Dear Cyndy,


You're right...it is perfect for my site! Or should I say, it's just luvleigh!


Thanks for reading!


---Zen Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home