Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

BAD BABY NAMES 1: Spawn of Bad Baby Names!

(Note: this post originally appeared on my blog, THE ZEN PRETZEL TRICK. This was before I decided on a seperate blog for bad baby names, and for the multiple-names-per-post format.)



Today's Bad Baby Name:

Zhyan Demon

Now, I'm assuming the first name is pronounced like "Zion," I name I actually like. However, this cre8ive spelling is terrible. And the middle name? What on Earth were they thinking? Demon? Talk about giving a child a complex. I also found it funny that the father's nickname is "Pig." So we've got Pig and Demon here....now, I don't like to say that a name will gaurentee you teasing....but this one's a lock. It's also such a strange juxtaposition....Zhyan (Zion), being a place of Biblical triumph, and Demon being a creature of Biblical ire. It does, however, answer the age-old question: what would the child of Charlotte Church and Anton le Vey be named? Now we know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home