Bad Baby Names!

Welcome to BAD BABY NAMES! All BAD BABY NAMES are actual, verified names from newspapers & online webnurseries from the US & Canada. So enjoy & be glad your parents didn't name you one of these doozies! Remember: all babies are beautiful gifts from God, all created equal...all baby names, however, are NOT.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Welcome to the new BAD BABY NAMES!

Yes, the old BAD BABY NAMES is defunct...I'm afraid the template became completely unworkable. And so is born the new site! My apologies for any inconveniences, and thanks for bearing with me!

All the BAD BABY NAMES posts from both my other blogs
(THE ZEN PRETZEL TRICK and the original BAD BABY NAMES) will be re-posted on this blog, to keep up a sense of continuity; the old BAD BABY NAMES blog will be deleted on Valentine's Day...that will hopefully give people plenty of time to find the new blog!

I hope you'll continue to enjoy BAD BABY NAMES! Please feel free to email me at
Pendragon525@aol.com with any questions or comments.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home